Terms and Definitions
- User — any capable person, duly registered legal entity or individual entrepreneur, registered at the Website.
- Website — Provider’s Website hosted on the Internet at the following address: www.type.today
- Provider — Limited Liability Company “Type Today”, OGRN 1147746520294, registered address 127015, Russia, Moscow, Novodmitrovskaya st., 2k5, 377.
- Account — Website interface tool which contains information about the User, the actions committed by the User, and allowing to perform legal actions on the Website, including payments.
Legal status of the Terms
- This Terms are a public offer in accordance with Art. 437 of the Civil Code of Russian Federation.
- User’s acceptance of the offer is the fact of registration as the User on the Website.
The order of registration on the Website. User’s Account.
- Any person is entitled to be registered on the Website by filling in the electronic form and by providing data according to the fields located in the registration form.
- After filling out the required fields, the User sends the data to Provider using tools of the Website’s interface and receives a link via specified e-mail address, the transition by which means the end of the registration and granting the User the access to the Account.
- The User undertakes to provide documents, confirming the User’s status, by Provider’s request.
- Actions taken by the User on the Website are considered committed by the User and have the force of a simple electronic signature.
- User acknowledges and agrees that the fact of executing the command through the interface of the Website is the will of the User in relation to the order and / or activating the license, in accordance with the price and other parameters defined in the Website.
The rights and obligations of the User
- By using the Website the User is obliged to comply with applicable law and these Terms.
- The User has the right to use the Website within the available functionality.
- The User is forbidden to use the content of the Website without the appropriate copyright permission.
- The User is responsible for the safety of their credentials needed to access the Website and Account. All actions performed using the User’s credentials are deemed executed by the User.
Rights and obligations of the Provider
- The Provider has the right to prohibit the User from using the Website at any time at its discretion.
- The Provider shall, at the request of the User, provide clarification on the use of the Website and it’s content.
- The Provider has the right to modify these Terms at any time at its discretion.
- The Provider has the right to alter the content and functionality of the Website at any time at its discretion.
- The Provider is obliged to provide the User with credentials required to access the Website and the Account.
- The Website is connected to internet acquiring, and the User can make payment via Visa or Mastercard credit card. After confirmation of the order a secure box will open with the payment page of the CloudPayments processing centre, where the User must enter the details of a credit card. For additional cardholder authentication 3D Secure protocol is used. If the User’s bank supports this technology, the User will be redirected to its server for additional identification. For information about the rules and methods of the identification the user can request the bank that issued the bank card to the User.
- CloudPayments processing centre protects and processes the data of the banking card according to the security standard PCI DSS 3.0. Transmission of information to the payment gateway takes place with the use of SSL encryption technology. Further information transfer occurs via closed banking networks with the highest level of reliability. CloudPayments doesn’t transmit User’s data to Provider and other third parties. For additional cardholder authentication using 3D Secure protocol is used.
- If the User has questions regarding making a payment, the User can contact customer support by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information, provided by the User (name, address, phone, e-mail, credit card number), is confidential and shall not be disclosed. User’s credit card data are transmitted in encrypted form and are not stored by the Provider.
- Secure processing of Internet payment is guaranteed by “ClaudPayments” LLC. All transactions with payment cards occur in accordance with the requirements of VISA International, MasterCard and other payment systems. While sending the information, special security technology of online card payments is used, data processing is carried out on a high-tech secure server of processing company.
- Transactions that are conducted on the Website are not regulated by the Federal Law “On Protection of Consumer Rights.” The provider does not return the paid funds.
- The amount of payment for transactions made on the Website, are indicated in the interface of the Website and can be changed at any time without notice by establishing new prices available for review through the Website interface, with continued use of the Website with the new prices (tariffs) constitutes acceptance of the User with such changes.
- In order to use the functionality of the Website, the User shall provide personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal data”).
- The Provider shall take all necessary measures to protect Personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Processing of Personal data carried out by the Provider in accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 27.07.2006 number 152-FZ “On Personal Data” and other applicable provisions of the Russian legislation.
- Personal data includes, in particular, the following information: full name, login name or company name of the User, as well as information about the actions performed by the user on the Website. Anonymous is deemed the data that can not uniquely identify a particular User (e.g., Website traffic statistics).
- The Provider uses the User’s Personal data exclusively to ensure quality and accounting of services. The Provider does not disclose Personal data of the Users to other Users. The Provider never publishes the Personal data in the public domain and does not transmit them to third parties. The only exceptions are situations when providing Personal data is carried out to the authorized state bodies in accordance with the requirements of the Russian legislation or by order of a court. Provider publishes and distributes reports only built on the basis of the anonymous collected data. At the same time reports do not contain information on which it would be possible to identify the User’s Personal data. The Provider also uses anonymous data for internal analysis, which aims to improve and develop the services we offer and our Website.
- The User hereby grants the Provider the right to cross-border transfer of Personal data, in case of purchase by the User of the right to use intellectual property displayed on the Website, the exclusive rights of which are owned by foreign individuals or foreign organizations.
- The Website User has the right, on the basis of a request addressed to the Provider, to be informed about his Personal data, which is processed by the Provider, to require clarification of Personal data or remove it from the information systems of the Provider. Deleting Personal data of the Users of the Website implies the inability to use it’s functionality. However, access to Personal data may be available to third parties which are engaged in supporting services of the Provider and / or performing the appropriate tasks (orders) of the Provider, if necessary for such support and / or assignments (orders).
- On matters related to the processing of Personal data it is available to contact the Provider at the addresses and numbers listed in these Terms.
- Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
- All the results of intellectual activity and means of individualization, posted on the Website, including fonts, design elements, designs, drawings, layouts, graphics (including illustrations), photographic works and works obtained by processes analogous to photography, text, audio-visual works, computer programs, which are part of the Website, musical works with or without text, and other works, as well as trademarks and industrial designs are protected in accordance with Russian legislation, including, in accordance with international treaties to which the Russian Federation is a party. These protected objects together and separately account for the protected content of the Website (hereinafter — the “Content”).
- The provider is the owner of the Website as a composite work, as well as content (except where otherwise indicated for a particular type of content).
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms, as well as the Russian Federation legislation, the Content can not be used (including, copied, published, reproduced, processed, distributed, sold or used in any other way), in part or in full without the Provider’s or other owners’ consent.
- The Provider makes every effort to maintain confidentiality, but can not guarantee the security of information in the event of exposure to factors outside the influence of the Provider, which will result in the disclosure of information. The Website and all information contained on it are presented on an “as is” without warranty of any kind. The Provider is not responsible for the adverse effects, as well as for any losses caused as a result of restriction of access to the Website or due to visit the Website and use of the information posted on it.
- The Provider is not responsible for the inability to use the Website in the event of technical faults of channels of public communication by means of which access to the Website is provided, any indications of unauthorized access to the personal page of the User, as well as in the cases falling under the definition of force majeure, including restrictions on access to the Website.
- Under no circumstances the Provider shall not be liable to the User or to any third party for any damages, including actual damage and loss of profits, as well as lost data, damage caused to the honor, dignity or business reputation, in connection with the use of the Website, the content of the Website or other material to which users have access via the Website.
- The Provider is not liable for damages caused to the User as a result of the inability to use the Website as a result of errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, defects, delays in operation or transmission of data and other reasons, technological and improper quality of the channels of public communication by which provides access to the Website.
- The Website may contain links to other sites that are not related to the Provider and owned by third parties. The Provider is not liable for the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information posted on third-party sites and does not assume any obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the information left by the Users on these sites.
- User is responsible for any action taken, using their credentials, as well as the safety of their credentials and for losses that may occur due to unauthorized use of the User’s Account and a simple electronic signature.
- In the event of any dispute or disagreement related to the execution of these Terms, the Users and Provider will make every effort to resolve them through their negotiations. If the disputes are not resolved by negotiation, the dispute shall be settled in court in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Before applying to court the User must comply with extrajudicial dispute resolution procedure, sending a to the Provider a written complaint with the documents confirming the circumstances and requirements, referred to by the User. The term of consideration of such claims is not more than thirty (30) days of receipt of the claim by the Provider. In case of non receipt of the User Provider’s response to the claim within the specified period, or in the event of failure of the Provider to meet the claims of the User, the User shall have the right to apply to court.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, contact us on email@example.com within 7 days from the purchase date
- Relationship of the User and the Provider are regulated by the Russian legislation.
- These Rules are composed in Russian and other languages. Legal force has a version in Russian.
- Full name of organisation
- Limited Liability Company ‘Type Today’
- Short name of organisation
- LLC ‘Type Today’
- 127015, Russia, Moscow, Novodmitrovskaya st., 2k5, 377
- +34 677 775 139 (Ilya Ruderman)
- Tax No
- Account No (RUB)
- LLC ‘BANK TOCHKA’
- Correspondent account
- Vadim Zuev